Automated workflows and notifications. Early warning of graft rejection.Enabling adherence and improving outcomes.
What is GridSenseHealth?
GridSenseHealth is a digital platform created for organ transplantation centers.
It automates workflow and helps manage electronic submission of forms and reports. Built-in support for all of the solid organ transplantation protocols. State of the art secure cloud and mobile access. It is fully HIPAA compliant and supports HL7 conforming third party integration.
The snapshot below shows comprehensive menu options covering all the major phases of patient care and related tasks.
Manage Patient Data
- Easy and ongoing integration of data
- Pre-populated data entry forms
- Comprehensive data validation
- Automated capturing of historical data
- Pre-configured progress notes
- Measure and monitor recovery trends’
- Longitudinal patient data analysis
- Quick and easy standard reports
- Generate reports in printable format
- Automated delivery of reports
- Automatic submission of listing forms
- Unlimited queries to locate patient data
- Define your own program specific reports
- Locate specific patient details quickly
Instant and Secure Access
- Comprehensive e-mail capability
- Online collaboration and consultation
- Shared dashboards and alerts
- Revision control and audit log
- Hosted in highly protected cloud
- Access using web or a smart phone
- Role specific access rights
How does this help?
For DoctorsImproved efficiency Easy update of all of patients’ lab results Automated tracking of patient assessment Enumeration of surgery risks Improved surgeon-physician communication Graphical view of key markers Comparative analysis of recovery trends
For CoordinatorsEase of creating reports Weekly updates of patient status Smart listing management Error-proof data entry templates Automation of standard reports Auto-delivery of patient forms Generate special reports
For PatientsCompleteness of care All your data will be secure in one place Access your treatment details anytime Stay in touch with your doctors Be part of your recovery process Quick graphical view of key trends
GridSense Health Supports Critical Phases
in Organ Transplantation.
- Capture patient history and assessment details
- Integration of all patient’s data
- Automated assessment tracking
- Priority waitlist by blood group
- Intelligent Listing Management
- Automated reports
- Recipient registration submission
- Electronic pre-op and post-op checklists
- Enumeration of surgery risks
- Store organ pictures
- Fast-track op notes with pre-populated choices
- In-patient progress notes using an mobile Apps
- Surgeon-physician online collaboration
- Generation of discharge notes
- Ongoing integration of lab reports
- Comprehensive patient dashboard
- Quick graphical view of key markers
- Alerts on abnormal trends
- Comparative analysis of recovery trends of patient cohorts
“All this sounds great. How do I protect my best practices?”
One concern we hear from hospital authorities is “Our team of doctors have painstakingly evolved best practices for best patient outcomes in our center. We expect you to customize product around these best practices. Will you then pass these on to other users of GridSense Health? “
Our answer is an emphatic NO, have no apprehensions.
In each of our engagement, we start with a blank slate. We start by collecting details of how the centers runs its program. We study the data, the workflow and the reporting needs. Risk scores, completion measures or alert thresholds, each is designed uniquely. The complete solution is built on the fly and delivered exclusively. Each centers’ best practices continue to remain its own guarded property.
“Ok, great, how do we get started?”
This is how users are finding GridSense Health to be useful.
“I need to respond to my transplant patients quickly, as delays in changing medicines can increase the risks of rejection or infections.”
Maintaining right levels of immunosuppressants for a transplant patient is a important. Using the GridSense Health app on my iPhone, I can react to may patients fluctuating LFTs or changes in Tac level instantly. My patients send me latest labs using their smart phones and I get immediate notification on my iPhone. No time lost in managing my patients’ health, and best still, it is all well recorded. ”
Senior Transplant Surgeon
“I can quickly complete the surgery notes and all the complex decisions are recorded right from the OT using my iPhone.”
Completing Operation Notes in time is a big compliance requirement.While paper forms are quick and easy to fill in, data on paper is data dead. Now my surgery notes are in digital format, I can analyse data and its a ready knowledge bank for the entire transplant team.
Senior Transplant Surgeon
“When was the lowest creatinine level recorded in last one year?”
Maintaining right levels of immunosuppressants for a transplant patient is a precarious task.For a patient who already has compromised kidney function the risk is even higher. Hence the the above question.Getting answers to such questions is effortless now. No need to flip through old records. Saves time, improves accuracy!
Senior Transplant Surgeon
“How many patients on the waiting list have completed the assessment ?”
The process of assessment is long and needs to be followed diligently. It is important to know the status of patients’ assessment. Using GridSenseHealth it is a one click task. It used to take so much longer earlier when I had to scan the recent e-mails and text messages and go back and forth to see what tests were pending ?
Recipient Coordinator, Organ Transplant Center
“How many patients could not be transplanted while on wait list?”
There are a number of patients who do not find an organ well in time. We need to know the number of patients whose condition is deteriorating fast. They may not remain fit enough for the surgery. Using GridSenseHealth, the coordinator can pull out a comprehensive dashboards quickly and regularly. It helps us improve care for such patients.
CIO, Large Corporate Hospital
Our pricing model is fine tuned to fit your specific needs and budget. GridSense Health is offered to transplant centres as a modular solution. Each module is created to exclusively support a distinct solid organ transplantation protocol, such as liver, kidney, lungs or heart. Hospitals may opt to license the solution for a single module (single protocol support) or may invest in distinct multiple modules.
A multi-organ, multi-installation, multi-location version could also be configured for large corporate hospitals with back-end integration.
The charges will depend on how many modules you select as well as and on where you want to host it. Let us know your preferences on the following parameters and we will revert to you with estimates.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specifications for customized a quote.
Where do you want to host the solution?
- Use the GridSenseHealth secure cloud In a private cloud exclusive to us Inside our internal network and firewall.
What are your budgeting considerations?
- Lump-sum payment – A one time licensing fee and 15% annual maintenance fee. Deferred Payment – A smaller one time set-up fee and Ongoing variable fee based on usage
What are your integration requirements?
- GridSenseHealth to serve as a stand-alone system Need deep integration with existing hospital systems.